108 Overlook Lane Wayne, PA, 19087 United States Get directions$1,650,000 $294/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age20 Years
- Area Brooke Farm
- District Radnor
- MLS# 1004224488
- Listed 9 Months 3 Days Ago
Elegant Kountry Kraft Kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances, granite island and large Morning/Breakfast Room with wall of windows and French doors to lovely flagstone patio overlooking beautiful grounds. Kitchen opens to large Family Room with stunning Wainscoted Fireplace with Brick hearth and entertainment center. Fabulous Master Suite with large sitting room, Magnificent Neutral Marble bath with Kohler whirlpool tub, separate shower with seat and large His and Her Custom Vanities. Master Bedroom features tray ceiling and magnificent views of the estate grounds! Private Guest Suite and convenient upstairs laundry and computer/study off Backstairs. Two large Bedrooms with Jack and Jill Bath. Possible 5 th Bedroom and attic storage. Bright Daylight Finished Lower Level with 2nd Family Room with fireplace and large recreation room/ au/pair suite with full bath. Features New Bryant Two zone HVAC in 2018, New Cedar Shingle Roof, many new appliances!
- 9+ Foot Ceiling, Wet/Dry Bar, Bay Window, Cable TV Wired, Cathedral/Vault Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Whirlpool/Hot Tub, Security System, Stall Shower, Floored Attic, Walk Up Attic, Foyer/Vestibule Entrance, Main Bedroom Dressing Room, Main Bedroom Full Bath, Main Bedroom Sitting Area, Main Bedroom Walk-in Closet, Den/Study/Library, Game/Media, Great Room, In Law Suite, Utility/Mud, No/Unknown Accessibility Modifications, Upper Floor Laundry, Three + Fireplaces, Brick Fireplace, Family Room Fireplace, Gas/Propane Fireplace, Living Room/Great Room Fireplace, Marble Fireplace, Finished Wood Floors, Marble Floors, Tile Floors, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Stone Exterior, Stucco Exterior, Wood Exterior, Concrete Foundation, Pitched Roof, Wood Shake Roof, Exterior Lights, Street Lights, Underground Electric, Patio, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Level Lot, Rear Yard, Side Yard(s), Sloping Lot, No Swimming Pool
- Custom Built Colonial Farmhouse designed by McIntrye Capron and built by Drueding Builders is located on a private cul-de-sac in the sought after Community of Brooke Farm. This impressive home sits on one of the largest lots in Brooke Farm on a 1.66 acre lot with relaxing and peaceful views of the magnificent grounds, Chanticleer Gardens and Ardrossan Farm. Belgian Block lined circular driveway leads to flagstone walkway to impressive Mahogany Front Door with transom top window and and exterior pillars. Interior features includes beautiful onsite finished hardwood floors, an abundance of custom millwork and wainscoting, four fireplaces, transom entryways, elegant Formal Living Room and Dining Room, a private Mahogany Study with custom built ins, wainscoting, large fireplace and plantation shutters. Formal Dining Room leads to large Butlers Pantry with wet bar and Custom cabinetry and large mudroom with lovely rear entrance, backstair and second Powder Room.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||Wayne El School||K-5||0.5 mi|
|7||Radnor Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
|8||Radnor Senior High School||9-12||2 mi|
|NA||St. Katharine of Siena School||K-8||1 mi|
|NA||Devereux Gateway School||NR||1.2 mi|
|NA||Our Lady Of The Assumption Preschool & Kindergarten||PK-1||1.2 mi|
|NA||Delaware County Christian Lower School||PK-5||1.5 mi|
|NA||Episcopal Academy||NR||1.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.